211 Accusys & Microwave Package
This package includes both the 211 Accusys Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometer and the MASTER-40 Microwave Digestion System.
211 Accusys Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometer
The Accusys 211 is the next evolution of the highly successful Buck 210VGP, incorporating all of the features of the 210VGP along with an automatic gas box for easy Nitrous Oxide switchover. The 211 also has a hands-free ignition for added safety.
The 210/211 is shipped ready for use. All operating conditions are pre-loaded in the internal computer, including lamp settings, secondary wavelengths, and alternate methods of analysis for over 60 elements by flame, furnace, or hydride techniques. The three lamp turret has individual controls for alignment and standby mode to keep lamps warm. Direct report generation to a printer or data linking to the optional Buck Analyst software package is easily done using the parallel and RS-232 serial ports.
The Buck 210/211 is a high energy, microprocessor controlled single beam
atomic absorption spectrophotometer. Solid state electronics and simple optics provide the basis for our superior stability and sensitivity. The Ebert mount monochromator and user-selectable bandwidth give the system maximum flexibility. Our short-path dynamic nebulizer/burner configuration is highly efficient. An inert needle, precisely positioned in a high flow venturi, delivers sample to the corrosion proof impact bead. This results in a tremendously high nebulization effect for all types of sample matrices.
- Unique non-flame ignitor provides the safest instrument start-up Simple 3 button operation for fully automatic gas controls, ignition and gas switchover (Air to Nitrous Oxide)
- Automatic optimization of analytical parameters when method files are loaded from the 211 built-in Methods Library
- Fully integrated safety interlocks for gas pressure sensors, burner head type, UV flame sensor, drain line trap and ignitor continuity insure safe operation of the 211 AAS Upgradeable to the model 220GF back-mounted graphite furnace for ppb/ ppt trace level analyses
- Available autosampler, hydride generator and cold vapor attachments Internal microprocessor and software can identify samples, perform statistical analysis and graphically display calibration curves and transient peaks (Hydride generation & Graphite furnace)
|Wavelength Range:||190 to 900nm, Accuracy ± 0.2nm, Precision ± 0.1nm|
|Monochromator / Optics:||250mm Ebert mount, 600 lines/mm grating, 0.2-0.7-2.0nm bandpass|
|Hollow Cathode Lamp Supply:||Triple HCL power supply; 3 to 75 mA peak in NORMAL mode, 3 to 750mA in GIANT PULSE mode. The 205 has a three lamp design.|
|Background Correction:||Deuterium - In-Line (see-through) configuration, pulsed illumination, hot cathode, variable frequency, corrects from 190-350nm (0.7nm slit). Variable Giant Pulse - Self-reversing HCL currents up to 750 mA with pulse time from 10 to 200 microseconds, corrects from 190-900nm. The 205AAS Does not feature D2 Background correction|
|Burner / Nebulizer:||Polypropylene spray chamber with pre-mix burner and high efficiency adjustable nebulizers (SS), Titanium burner heads for Air/Acetylene, Argon/Hydrogen and Nitrous Oxide/Acetylene operation.|
|Microprocessor:||Computer control by 80C188 chip, 8/16 bit operation, 12/24 MHz clockspeed; non-volatile SRAM storage of >200 method files.|
|Integration / Response Range:||User selectable times from 0.5 to 10 seconds for continuous (flame) and transient (furnace, hydride) signals.|
|Calibration:||Automatic, weighted least squares fit to 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th order functions, up to 8 points.|
|Display:||16-line backlit liquid crystal display for all text and graphics|
|Output Modes:||LCD display, IEEE-488 Parallel port for dot-matrix printer, RS-232 Serial port|
|Dimensions / Weight:||39"L x 11"W x 12"H; 50 lbs (81 lbs shipping weight)|
|Power Supply:||100-240 VAC operating range, 50/60 Hz AC, <150 watts|
MASTER-40 Microwave Digestion System
The Master-40 Microwave is designed to provide maximum power and safety. Backed by Buck Scientific's legendary customer service, this import from Shanghai is ready to digest samples, and take care of your extractions with the push of a button. The engineers at Sineo took notice of the advances in microwave digestion over the past ten years, and incorporated the best advancements into the design of the Master 40. Ideas which were adopted and improved upon like the IR thermometer, outer vessel safety casings, and the external vessel holders which are used with the 15 vessel carousel.
- 40 Vessel - Master Series Microwave Digestion System
- 2200 W Power Output (Continuous, Non-Pulse Technology)
- Internal Pressure and Temperature Sensing - Master Vessel
- External IR Temperature Sensing of all Vessels
- PFA Lined 65L Inner Chamber w/ Large Exhaust
- Fan for Minimal Corrosion
- 22"L x 26"D x 28"H, 150 lbs.
- 70ml TFM Vessel
- Explosion Proof, Composite Fiber Outer Vessel
- Safety Bolt Technology (No Consumable Membranes)
- Maximum Pressure: 5MPa (725 psi)
- Maximum Temperature: 260°C
- Integrated 40 Position Vessel Rack
- High Tensile Alloy Construction
- Collapsable Carousel Trolley
- For Ease of Loading/Unloading Vessel Rack
Seen below is the inner TFM Vessel, and the safety sleeve made from composite fiber and coated with PFA for added strength and durability.
|Name of Digester:||40-Vessel High/Medium Pressure Rotor|
|Type of Digester:||HP-40|
|Batch Processing Capacity:||40|
|Material of Inner Vessel:||TFM|
Material of Explosion-proof Outer Vessel:
|Frame Structure of Digestion Rotor:||
Integrated Frame Structure of High Tensile Alloy Rotary Table
|Volume of Digester:||25ml, 45ml, 70ml|
|Max. Pressure:||5MPa (725psi)|
Max. Sampling Volume of Organic Samples:
|0.1g - 0.5g|
|Scope of Application:||
Food, Environment (Waste Water, Sludge, Soil, etc), Biomedical Samples, Black and Non-ferrous Metals.
Share this Product
More from this collection
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.