Advanced Infrared Spectrophotometer Package
The Advanced M530 Package
comes complete with PLC-11M and Scan-n-Search
The main advantage of a dispersive Infrared Spectrophotometer is the lack of KBr optics, which are very sensitive to moisture and need to be replaced at great expense every couple of years. With a wave number range of 4000 to 600 cm- the M530 encompasses 85% of all IR applications, so unless your applications is outside the wavelength range or you need a 3-second scan time, the M530 should be the obvious choice.
Scan-n-Search Infrared Software Overview:
- A complete program for handling Infrared data
- A free viewer for infrared data
- A free search program for FDM IR Reference Spectra Databases
- Very easy to use, makes complex data manipulations simple
- Scaleable from the teaching lab to the on-line process environment
- Extensible using the powerful open-source Python programming language
- Reads and writes data in industry-standard file formats
- Collects data directly from the M530 IR spectrophotometer
PLC-11M ATR Accessory
The ease-of-use, the data precision, and the rapid throughput of sample runs make the PLC-11M an ideal tool for the QC environment, the research lab, and for the beginner.
The PLC-11M can be used for aqueous sample pastes & films, and soluble powders.
Single Reflection Prism Cell includes:
- A 5-minute Screening Method for Incoming Raw Materials in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing.pdf
- Accurate Characterization of Polymers and Additives in Personal Care Products and Packaging by Fast-Scanning IR.pdf
- Accurate Determination of Film Thickness by M530 Infrared Spectrophotometer.pdf
- Rapid Field-Screening of Waste Oil Solvent Drums with Horizontal ATR Fast-Screening IR Spectroscopy.pdf
- The Rapid Determination of PROXIMATE Nutrients in Foodstuffs by M530 IR Spectrophotometer.pdf
Share this Product
More from this collection
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Hello Team. The Scan-n-Search Infrared Software can run in Windows 10? Thanks
The EZ-SCAN software should work with windows 10 no problem. We are running ehre on windows 10.