Arsenic (As) Hollow Cathode Lamp 1.5" Uncoded
|Buck Scientific tests each hollow cathode lamp at our Norwalk CT manufacturing facility on the new Atomic Absorption spectrophotometers before shipping them out to customers. All lamps have a 6 month warranty against manufacturer defect.* (With the exception of Selenium hollow cathode lamps, they have a 2 month warranty due to the volatility of Selenium)|
Arsenic Primary Line: 193.7 nm
Slit Setting: 7
- Longer life due to Low operating current
- High intensity light output, resulting in low signal-to-noise ratio, and excellent performance
- Enhanced sensitivity for great results, even with difficult samples
Our lamps are specially designed to emit high intensity at the recommended operating current, resulting in low Signal-to-Noise ratio and excellent performance.
Low Operating Current
Our lamps may be operated at only half of the instrument manufacturer's recommended current for sufficient intensity, resulting in long lifetime of the lamps.
|Glowing starting voltage:||300 V|
|Radiation stability:||1% over 30 minutes|
|Size: 1.5" lamps||Diameter: 38 mm, Length: 160 mm|
Buck utilizes Total Quality Control (TQC) to monitor, control and inspect every single step of the hollow cathode lamp manufacturing process. The materials are carefully selected in our manufacturing to avoid spectral interference from fill gas or impurities in the cathode material.
1.5" Arsenic Hollow Cathode Lamp
- Uncoded 1.5" hollow cathode lamp for all Atomic Absorption systems except Perkin-Elmer.
EPA Methods for Arsenic:
- EPA Method - 206_2 - Arsenic AA - Furnace Technique.pdf
- EPA Method - 206_4 - Arsenic colormetric.pdf
- EPA Method - 206_5 - Arsenic Sample Digestion Prior to Hydride analysis.pdf
- EPA - method - 206_3 - Arsenic AA - Gaseous-Hydride.pdf
Share this Product
Frequently Bought Together
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.