BLC-30 Variable Wavelength Isocratic HPLC
The BLC-30 Series Analytical HPLC systems use a high-quality, precision monochromator based spectrophotometer for a full range of wavelengths from 190-800nm for selective analyses integrated into a complete LC package.
The 30-series is easily upgraded to a gradient System with the PeakSimple controller & Software, optional semi-prep systems for material isolation with optional Auto-Sampler, Fraction Collector, RI Detector, & Fluorescence detector.
Easy solvent changes
Autoprime one-button purging makes it easy to prime or purge the pump.
The digital stepper motor technology and the proven single piston design perform like the most expensive pumps at a fraction of their cost. The operating cost is lower too, due to the simplicity of the design and fewer number of parts required.
The patented low dead volume pulse damper and rapid refill make this single piston pump virtually pulse-free. It meets the requirements of the most demanding detectors.
Flow rates from 0.001 to 5 mL/min.; 0.01 to 10 mL/min.; or 0.1 to 40 mL/min. are available. Available in either traditional 316 stainless steel or bio-compatible PEEK (polyetherether ketone) for metal sensitive applications for no additional charge. Choose the material best suited for each application.
Seal life is dramatically extended by actively flushing the back of the primary seal with a flushing solution. The result is less down-time and reduced operating expenses. The self-flush is automatic; just change the flushing fluid weekly. Seals can be changed in five minutes without tools.
- Measurement of Explosive Residues from Munitions and Armaments by Isocratic HPLC.pdf
- Analysis of Organic plating Bath Additives and Chemicals by Isocratic HPLC.pdf
- Determination of Additives and Preservatives in Beverages by Isocratic HPLC.pdf
- EPA Method - 631 - Benomyl by isocratic HPLC.pdf
- EPA Method - 637 - MBTS and TCMTB by HPLC.pdf
- EPA Method - 549_1 - DIQUAT AND PARAQUAT IN DRINKING WATER by isocratic HPLC.pdf
- EPA Method - 549_2 - DIQUAT AND PARAQUAT IN DRINKING WATER by isocratic HPLC.pdf
- EPA Method - 550 - POLYCYCLIC AROMATIC HYDROCARBONS by Isocratic HPLC with UV and Fluor detectors.pdf
- EPA Method - 550_1 - POLYCYCLIC AROMATIC HYDROCARBONS by HPLC with UV-VIS and Fluor detectors.pdf
- EPA Method - 547 - GLYPHOSATE IN DRINKING water by isocratic HPLC with fluorecense detector.pdf
- EPA Method - 640 - mercaptobenzothiazole by Isocratic HPLC.pdf
- EPA Method - 641 - thiabendazole by Isocratic HPLC with Fluoresence detector.pdf
Share this Product
More from this collection
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.