Cecil 2011 Scanning Visible Spectrophotometer in great overall shape. Another demo instrument that saw very little action and spent the last several years resting (unused) in its original box. Comes with a one year warranty on parts and labor.
Microprocessor controlled Near UV/VIS Spectrophotometer Wavelength range 325-1000nm, Bandwidth 5nm. Automatic selftest and calibration, peak seek with baseline flattening next sample, absorbance zero, curve fit and method storage. Keyboard entry wavelength sel. Includes single cell holder, 10mm glass cell RS232C, parallel printer port, operating instructions
- High energy single beam optics
- Littrow monochromator 1200 L/mm holographic grating
- Wavelength reproducibility: 0.1 nm
- Wavelength accuracy: within 1.0 nm
- Photometric ranges: -0.3 to 3.0A; 0-200 %T; 0-9999C
- Photometric noise: ±0.0002A at 550 nm
- Photometric accuracy: 1% or 0.005A whichever is more
- Zero stability: ±0.001A/hr at 550 nm
- Backlit LCD display screen
- Stray light: 0.01% at 220 and 340 nm
- Deuterium and tungsten halogen source lamps
- Automatic Switchover of source lamps
Share this Product
More from this collection
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.