Cecil 2041 Single Beam Scanning UV / Vis. Comes with a one year warranty on parts and labor. This was an old demo model from 2001 that saw very little action. In excellent shape both cosmetically and functionally.
Microprocessor controlled UV/VIS Spectrophotometer Wavelength range 190-1000nm, Bandwidth 5nm. Automatic self-test and calibration, peak seek with baseline flattening next sample, absorbance zero, curve fit and method storage. Keyboard entry wavelength sel. Includes single cell holder, 10mm glass cell RS232C, parallel printer port, operating instructions
- Internal Printer
- High energy single beam optics
- Littrow monochromator 1200 L/mm holographic grating
- Wavelength reproducibility: 0.1 nm
- Wavelength accuracy: within 1.0 nm
- Photometric ranges: -0.3 to 3.0A; 0-200 %T; 0-9999C
- Photometric noise: ±0.0002A at 550 nm
- Photometric accuracy: 1% or 0.005A whichever is more
- Zero stability: ±0.001A/hr at 550 nm
- Backlit LCD display screen
- Stray light: 0.01% at 220 and 340 nm
- Deuterium and tungsten halogen source lamps
- Automatic Switchover of source lamps
Share this Product
More from this collection
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.