The Jupiter Microwave Digestion System - The Worlds Safest by Design
- The Jupiter microwave is perfect for sample digestions and extractions
- With up to 12 vessels the little Jupiter can handle more through put than any other microwave in it's class
- The patented safety bolt design eliminates the need for pesky blow out membranes in our vessels
- The composite fiber outer vessel provides unparalleled security from vessel explosions
- Simple Graphical User Interface (GUI) is simple to navigate and easy to read
- Free lifetime warranty of core components (ie. magnetron, turntable etc.)
Power & Strength
The JUPITER series microwave is the culmination of over 20 years of constant innovation in the microwave field. The Jupiter has 1800 watts of variable magnetron power and patented vessels rated at 2250 PSI with a maximum temperature of 300 degrees C. This makes the the Jupiter ideal for everything from routine to tough digestions.
Safety is Our Top Priority
The Jupiter has the highest level of security measures of any microwave on the market. Attention to detail is ever present in the Jupiter design. For instance, our composite fiber outer vessel is vacuum sealed with epoxy to prevent delamination from acid exposure. The door on the Jupiter has a double lock and safety interlocks which prevent the microwave from starting if the door is not closed properly. The door is also designed to pop out to contain an explosion should the worst happen.
Durable by Design
The outer vessel in the JUPITER is made of high strength composite fiber, which is more expensive to manufacture, but outperforms the widely used modified PEEK engineering plastics in areas such. as corrosion resistance, high temperature, impact, and pressure resistance. Furthermore PEEK is fusible at high temperature, fragile at high pressure and explosive by chemical corrosion).
Complete Digestion in Every Vessel
Unlike other microwaves the Jupiter features a patented rotation system which only turns in one direction. It ensures the most even heating of the vessels and a longer service life for the microwave.
Built to Last!
The Jupiter is built to handle years of corrosive environments with its multi-layer chemical resistant polymer coating inside and out. The Jupiter is manufactured to close tolerances with impeccable attention to detail.
- Size: 18"L x 24"W x 25" H, 93 lbs
- Temperature: up to 300°C
- Pressure: up to 1500 psi
- Output Power: 1300W var.
- No. of Vessel: up to 12
Share this Product
More from this collection
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.