PFP-7 Flame Photometer. The instrument is between 2 - 3 years old but remains unused and in its original package. It is being sold at a discounted rate only because of a small scratch on the paint. System comes with a one year warranty on parts and labor.
Flame Photometer with all filters
- Readout: L.E.D. 3½ digit
- Range: 0-199.9
- Working Range: Na 0.50 - 10ppm Ca 3.0 - 40 ppm K 0.75 - 25 ppm Ba 5.0 - 100 ppm Li 0.75 - 20ppm
- Reproducibility: 1% CV for 20 consecutive samples using 10ppm set to 100 scale reading
- Linearity: Better than 2% when Na and K are 3 ppm, Li at 5 ppm and are set to 100 scale reading
- Specificity: Interference from Na, K, Li equal in conc. to test of element will be less than 0.5%
- Recorder Output: Nominal 1.00V for a reading of 100.0
Share this Product
More from this collection
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.