We have 2 New TD-360 Mini-Fluorometer still in original package and complete with accessories. Recently factory tested and approved. Being sold "as is" with no warranty, spare parts or service available from us.
The TD-360 Mini-Fluorometer is a cost effective, variable-wavelength filter fluorometer designed for quick, easy, and accurate fluorescence measurements. The multi-wavelength capability makes it appropriate for a wide variety of molecular biology applications.
Features of the TD-360
- Flexible: Removable optical filter holder and user-changeable light source allow the quantitation of assays of differing wavelengths using a single instrument.
- Sensitive: Accurately measure DNA down to 500 pg/mL using PicoGreen® and 5 ng/mL using Hoechst 33258.
- Selective: Quantitate dsDNA in the presence of proteins, RNA, and nucleotides.
- Low Volume Analysis: Measure as little as 100 pg of DNA using PicoGreen® and 1 ng using Hoechst 33258 in 3 µL of solution.
- Stable: Reference path monitors light source and corrects for fluctuations due to aging or electronic drift.
- Fast & Simple: Quick instrument warm-up time and an ergonomically designed sample chamber make analyses quick and easy.
Share this Product
More from this collection
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.